I’m an engineer and digital designer that loves to create user-friendly, good looking and inclusive interfaces that help people live a more sustainable life!
Name: Sara Louise Lindgren
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Education: MSc in Industrial Design Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology.
UX Designer at Annotell
Areas I’m passionate about:
- Circular economy and environmental sustainability. How can design be used as a tool when implementing new and more environmentally friendly behaviors and products?
- Social sustainability. How can we create a better and more equal world for everyone with the help of design?
- Health and medicine. How can you as a designer help create better services and improve current practices within one of the most important but also most burdened areas of the society?
If you want to see examples of previous work within these areas you can filter my portfolio using the keyword at the top of the portfolio page.
- UX, UI, service design, usability, user research, graphic design, photo editing, concept development, visual branding.
- Good experience in Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop and some experience in Webflow and Adobe InDesign.