Welcome to my portfolio, hope you’ll enjoy it!
Name: Sara Louise Lindgren
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Education: 2nd year masters student in Industrial Design Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology.
– Master Thesis Student at Returkultur
– Looking for job opportunities as a UX Designer in Gothenburg, hit me up if you have one that would suit me!
Areas I’m passionate about (and would love to work as a designer within) :
- Circular economy and environmental sustainability. How can design be used as a tool when implementing new and more environmentally friendly behaviors and products?
- Social sustainability. How can we create a better and more equal world for everyone with the help of design?
- Health and medicine. How can you as a designer help create better services and improve current practices within one of the most important but also most burdened areas of the society?
If you want to see examples of previous work within these areas you can filter my portfolio using the keyword at the top of the portfolio page.
- UX, UI, usability, user research, graphic design, photo editing, concept development, visual branding.
- Good experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Sketch, InVision and some experience in Webflow and Adobe InDesign.
Don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com if you have a project you think we could work together on!